Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your Donations at Work!



The kids normally walk everywhere no matter how far, even a walk to school each day is a 30-45 minute walk. Now thanks to your generous donations all the kids have bicicletas(Bicycles). You should have seen their faces, one kid wanted to sleep with his to make sure nothing ever happened to it. Nexos Voluntarias originally chose to use the money to support their Nevo social fund, that would be used to create a competition for the artisans and other projects in the area, But anybody that knows me, Know that I raised the roof, I said "Hell to the No" I told them that was quite honorable of them, but my donations were raised to help the children at Mosoq Runa
I made that clear from the beginning and I don't stutter. So after a few hem and haws, they had a board meeting, and they gave in to making sure the money was given over to Mosoq Runa for the kids. Yay!! I've been told that no one has ever questioned their decisions as to how the donated money should be spent, That's just because they had never encountered "The Diva", I am totally 100% all about the kids.
I will write an expose' about Nexos in a "coming soon" Blog. so stay tuned. and please continue to send in your donations, I will personally make sure that it is the kids that benefit from your generosities. Go to paypal- "thetellingtree@aol.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment