Monday, December 28, 2009

Sowing seeds of Love and Prosperity in 2010


This is Diva Tyler Crichlow, Director of The Telling Tree and facilitator of DESTINED4GREATNESS.
As part of my professional and personal mission, I have elected to serve in Peru for a period of three months (November ...15- February 2010). I will bring aid from contributors in the US and one-on-one training to needy children in Lima, the village of Cusco, Urubamba, and Mosoq Runa. There I will work directly with children who are at risk for sexual exploitations, victims of human trafficking, and also with neglected and abused children.

These children are housed in a central hospice in Urubamba. This hospice was founded is directly funded by one individual, Ada, the founder and director of the school and private donations such as yours. Ada speaks
English very well (she is originally Italian, but has lived in Peru for many
years). She personally offers safety, food, basic education and medical
attention to the children in need.

This international mission is keystone to the purpose of my organizations, The Telling Tree and DESTINED4GREATNESS and is the pinnacle of my commitment to service to others and the needy children for
2009-2010. Learn more about Mosoq Runa at www.mosoqruna.org.
So far I have been blessed with support from private benefactors and in addition have been able to secure funds necessary for my travel expenses.

As of November 2009, I have been residing in Urubamba Peru
as a volunteer under the umbrella of Nexos Voluntarios and will continue to work directly with the children of Mosoq Runa until February 1, 2010. I am asking for needed contributions from my friends, like you, and all others who believe in my mission. I inquire each of you to please make a gift of $10 or more to support this important mission. This small gift will be
used to supplement food, supplies,clothes, shoes and sanitary needs. Supplies will
include materials to assist me in delivering classes to the children and to
bring basic medical supplies and clothing and the personal expenses involved with such a huge undertaking. Gifts of greater value are most appreciated! Please follow the link below to give your gift. Credit card and eCheck payments are accepted!

CLICK HERE TO CONTRIBUTE! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8348303 or
(copy and paste)
See your contributions at work! As part of my mission, I will be documenting my journey in a picture and video blog in part at (thedivaonamission.blogspot.com). You can come along with me as I travel to the poverty stricken area of Cusco/Urubamba and assist the children living there. For that reason, I am also seeking an in kind donation of a video camera, netbook computer and dual language learning books. If anyone has one to donate please contact me soon. Or you may also use the Amazon.com http://amazon.com/ charity wish list to donate a new camera and/or computer and dual language books (Spanish/English) to the cause. Other in kind items are included and the list will be updated as supplies become necessary. If you have any further inquiries, please let me know immediately at thedivatyler1@aol.com.

CLICK HERE TO SEE IN KIND Amazon.com DONATION LIST .

Physical contributions in the form of supplies can also be mailed directly to me.
Before January 28
Ship To:
Diva Tyler Crichlow c/o Jessica Soto
San Luis 2005 - San Borja / Lima 41

After February 7
Ship to:
Diva Tyler Crichlow
2A Cedar Run
Atlanta, Georgia 30350

MORE ABOUT Diva Tyler, Telling Tree, and DESTINED4GREATNESS:

Over the last ten years, I have involved myself in initiating ways to support neighbouring counties in and around Atlanta. I have been a
volunteer for The Bridge, conducting therapeutic poetry workshops for a number of years, as well as a contributor, instructor and facilitator with Dekalb County Juvenile Justice; wherein I expanded my poetry workshop to meet the needs of the kids listed as juvenile offenders.

I've raised more than $25,000 in support of organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Lymphoma and Leukemia Society, Making Strides against Breast Cancer, American Stroke Association, Hope Transitional Home for the Homeless Communities, Bowen Homes Housing Project and many others.

I am certified as a Community Ambassador Spokesperson for Fulton County Juvenile Justice; I have received training in "Prevention of Sexual Child Abuse, as well as Commercially Sexually Exploited Children. I'm a member of "A Future Not A Past", Not for Sale Campaign, Safe House, and many other worthy causes. Please contribute soon. Thank you.

"Love is the one true thing that I know of that becomes more valuable by giving it away" So let your gift of Love be a ray of hope to those not as
fortunate as you and remember "There but for the grace of God ...go!"
This has been another positive message from the Diva Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment