Friday, November 27, 2009

I arrived safely in Peru-Part 1

Hello Everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. As for me, on November 15th, I traveled from Atlanta to Dallas to spend time with my awesome and supportive daughter, Toria, my son-in-law, David (who if I had ever had a son, I'd want it to be him), and last but not least, my marvelously sweet and very intelligent grandson, Julian Amari, whom I absolutely love and adore. I began my actual journey to Peru two days before Thanksgiving on the 24th. My flight departed Dallas at 11:30am. I had a 3 hour layover in Miami (definitely not my favorite airport... wish I could bypass it on my return). I arrived safely in Lima at 11:40pm only to discover that all of my luggage did not arrive together. If you read my packing dilemma post, you know I had quite a lot (LOL). Toria said that the possibility of losing luggage would be the main reason for taking less. I say that had I not taken as much, I would have had diddly squat to wear. (LOL) The good news is that it was located and delivered to my friend Jessica's office the very next day...Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment